Giveaway: Young Scholar's Guide to ComposersBeth
Young Scholar’s Guide to Composers (Paperback)
A $34.95 value!
A User-Friendly, One-Year Curriculum for Grades 4-8 Christian, Creative, Chronological Why take the time to “Crack the Code” of Classical Music? Music is from the Lord. He created it, and He created us with the ability to both make and appreciate music.
Classical music is uniquely part of our Western civilization. Research suggests that both listening to and playing classical music aids brain development. Even rudimentary exposure increases one’s level of enjoyment and understanding. This course provides a close-up look at famous composers, their music, and their times, with special attention to character traits and Christian testimony (or lack thereof). Even the musically challenged will enjoy this course! It’s perfect for grades 4-8 but is easily adaptable for younger and older students. Minimal teacher prep will return maximum enjoyment!
Here’s how it works:
- Comment on this page for a chance to win! These giveaway rules have been changed slightly, so you’ll want to read them! You can comment up to three times:
- Find something on our website that you didn’t know we carried, and leave a comment telling us how you would use it for your homeschooling.
- Leave a comment telling us a creative or practical use you would have for this giveaway product (Young Scholar’s Guide to Composers).
- Share the Bright Ideas website or BIP/Illuminations Facebook page with a friend. You can do this via social network (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) or by email.
- Remember to post a SEPARATE comment for each of those things you do! A winner will be selected at random.
- We’ll notify the winner of the giveaway by e-mail.
- PLEASE NOTE: (If you’ve never posted on the BIP website before, we’ll have to approve your comment before it shows up. Don’t worry though, it will still be counted!)
This giveaway will be open from Thursday, November 17th at 12:00 am, to Monday, November 21st at 12:00 pm.