North Star Geography Now Available as an Online CourseJimmie Lanley
North Star Geography Online provides the North Star Geography ebook and audiobook, automatic grading of each lesson’s quiz, opportunities to interact with other students, and a direct helpline with the author Tyler Hogan.
- Quickly and easily download your text, assignments, and audio lesson by lesson
- Get test grades and feedback instantly — and retake tests as needed
- Interact with other students in the lesson comments
- Message Tyler Hogan (the author) if you get stuck
Each of the book’s 16 lessons is available to download individually, along with the activity directions, map work, memorization, research questions, and note-taking pages. When you’re done with the lesson, take the quiz online and get feedback instantly!
Work at your own pace! Downloadable suggested schedule grids are available to help set your own schedule, but you can complete the quizzes at any time you wish to log on.
Also included are a selection of reference and outline maps, graphic organizers an extensive glossary, a grading rubric for hands-on projects, and a report-card calculator (as an Excel file).
Included in North Star Geography Online:
- Hands-on activities and projects
- Map work, memorization, and geographic research questions (with answers!)
- Quizzes, a final exam, and a grading rubric for the homework
- Reproducible outline and reference maps, note-taking pages, and graphic organizers
- Audiobook version of the Student Reader