Where did Paul travel on his missionary journeys? Where were the major battles of the crusades fought? Where did Marco Polo travel? These are just some of the questions that your students can explore with WonderMaps Medieval Edition. This edition includes 45 historical maps, 41 modern maps, and as a bonus for The Mystery of History Volume II users, a Map Guide for the mapping assignments in that book and all of the blank outline maps that you need to complete the assignments. Bargain prices at just $14.95!
WonderMaps–Medieval Edition includes 65+ maps PLUS a bonus Map Guide you can use to complete your mapping assignments for The Mystery of History Volume II.
WonderMaps is designed with easy-to-use layers that allow you to enjoy great customizable features with just a click.
You can select:
- historical or modern-day maps
- outline, reference, political, or topographical maps
- black-and-white or color maps
- features including: names, borders, rivers, cities, physical features, and graticules
New in version 1.2: you can now edit maps, add text, and draw right in Adobe Reader! Save your additions and print them, too. This is a downloadable product. Be sure you are using the most recent version of Adobe Reader.
Discover how much excitement maps and geography will add to your learning experience through the amazing features of WonderMaps.
WonderMaps Version 1.1 Release notes:
- Added Map Guides for MOH 1 (1st and 2nd edition) and MOH 2: WonderMaps can be used to answer all the geography questions in both MOH 1 and 2 without any other atlases or reference materials
- Added 13 new maps
- Updated 59 maps with new or corrected information
- Fixed broken links and typos
- Fixed view settings on a few maps