Even if you’ve already started your homeschool year, you will still be blessed by the experiences of the homeschool moms who wrote these guides to a successful blast off of your homeschool rocket.
1. Ease Into The New School Year: 10 Tips For The First Week Of School
2. Starting the New Homeschool Year Strong
3. Preparing Your Heart For A New School Year
4. Creating a Startup Plan and a Backup Plan for Your Homeschool
5. The Top 10 Things You Need to Get Ready for the New School Year
6. 3 Back-to-School Secrets Every Homeschool Mom Should Know
7. How to Make This Year Your Best Homeschool Year Ever
8. Avoid First Day Meltdowns by Easing Into Your Homeschool Schedule
Organizing and Preparing Your Materials
1. Storing, Organizing and Saving The Mystery of History Downloads
2. How to Set up a Notebook for a New Year of The Mystery of History
3.(video) How to Organize The Mystery of History Once, Part One & Part Two
4.(video) Planning My Homeschool Year in 5 Minutes With Illuminations
Love these posts? Never miss another another one again! Subscribe to our blog to get every article sent directly to your inbox.
Free Shipping for August 2015
Maybe you still have a few last minute purchases to make, and if so, we want to make that as painless as possible with free shipping for August. Use code senditfree at checkout for free media shipping.
Coupon valid August 2015 with a minimum $30 purchase. This coupon is not valid on wholesale/bulk orders.