How many volumes are in The Mystery of History series?
How does MOH work for all ages?
Are all of the supplemental resources required?
Is MOH meaty enough for high school students? Could it work as our American history course?
I’ve heard of a lot of people who supplement MOH with other curricula. This makes me nervous. Is MOH not enough?
Will MOH work well for my co-op?
What’s new in the second edition of Volume 1?
- Updated the lessons to reflect the most current research,
- Included additional teacher support information,
- Added answer key maps for the geography component,
- Changed or added new illustrations for many lessons,
- Added 114+ pages of information, activities, resource lists, and more!