Resource on English Monarchy

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Linda Hobar 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sarah

Mrs. Hobar,

We would like to share a book with you that we enjoy on Tudor history and has details on Lady Jane Grey, it is titled “Lady Jane Grey, Nine Day Queen of England”, by Faith Cook. If you do not have this, would you be interested in this read? We can mail you a paperback from Amazon.

Thanks!

Sarah and her Dad

Linda Hobar
    Participant

HI! I would love to have this! I may have read this title, but I know I don’t own it. If you want to send it, I would gladly accept. I’m at 7849 Elm Leaf Dr. Germantown,TN 38138. Looking forward to tomorrow’s class!!

Linda Hobar
    Participant

For any of you who are fans of the royal family, this article discusses what will happen upon the death of Queen Elizabeth II. At the time the article was written, she was 88. She is now 90. This will be “history in the making.”

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-ii-dies-2015-3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

DOWNLOAD THE BRIGHT IDEAS PRESS CATALOG

DOWNLOAD THE BRIGHT IDEAS PRESS CATALOG

Subscribe to receive a digital copy of the Bright Ideas Press catalog.

Great! Now check your email to receive your catalog. Please note it may take up to 30 minutes to receive.