Weekly Assignments

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kayla

Hi! Thank you for the great introduction yesterday. We are wondering where the weekly assignments will be posted or if they will be emailed?

Thanks!
    Elaina Howard

Linda Hobar
    Participant

HI! Sorry for the delay in responding. I hope by now the forms I created were emailed to you. Remember, there is not a weekly assignment per se (I did not create one for each week). But I did give you a suggested plan for each week. Just plug in the right week at the right time, and you should be good to go. See you tomorrow!!

Tyler Hogan

The forms Linda displayed in the welcome meeting can be downloaded in the “Week 0—Introduction” lesson.

Oldham

How do we take the weekly quizzes?

Linda Hobar
    Participant

You have to “complete” the current week before you can view the next week’s lesson. Since there was no quiz during Week 0 – Introduction (The Welcome Meeting Week) … all you need to do is go to the bottom of the Week O – Introduction page and click the button “Mark Complete”. Once you have done this, you can click the words “Next Lesson”. That will take you to Week 1 where you will see a Quizzes Box that says “Week 1 Quiz”. Click on that and you can begin the quiz.

Oldham

Thank you, Mrs. Hobar!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DOWNLOAD THE BRIGHT IDEAS PRESS CATALOG

DOWNLOAD THE BRIGHT IDEAS PRESS CATALOG

Subscribe to receive a digital copy of the Bright Ideas Press catalog.

Great! Now check your email to receive your catalog. Please note it may take up to 30 minutes to receive.