Creation to the Resurrection
Written by a proponent of making the classical method easier to use. The research has already been done for you!
Have you ever wondered how history fits together? Do you know:
- What was happening in China when the Israelites crossed the Red Sea?
- What famous Bible figure lived when the Trojan Horse was built?
- Who lived in North American about the same time Jeremiah wrote Lamentations?
- Which Bible figures were contemporaries with Greek thinkers like Socrates and Plato?
- Learn the answers to thee questions and much more as Bible history and Old World history are interwoven in a beautiful store of God's Sovereignty.
- Detailed and lively text
- Week-by-week lessons
- Unique cumulative review system
- Historical photos
- Systematic quizzes
- Semester and year-end tests
- Cool projects and activities
- Timeline and mapping assignments
- Distinctive "Memory Card" method
- Reproducible student pages
- Supplemental reading and video lists
Written for 4th-8th graders but adaptable for the whole family.
The Mystery of History Volume I$49.95 – $124.87
The Mystery of History Bundle
Mix-and-match products to make your own The Mystery of History bundle! Starting at $49.95, choose from companion guides, atlases, timeline figures and more.
The Mystery of History Volume I Reproducibles
It's here! No more racing to the copy shop, calling around town for the lowest copy prices or slicing the binding off your book! Our new CD-ROM saves time, money and headaches. Now you can print out all Mystery of History Volume I reproducibles from your home computer! This disk includes: all pre-tests, post-tests, quarterly worksheets, semester tests, individual maps and most Appendices. A fantastic resource!
EBook and audiobook customers, please click over to our Companion Guide to complete your curriculum. (See details below.)
The Mystery of History Volume I Coloring Pages
Printable for your whole family! Students of all ages will enjoy these beautifully designed coloring pages made specifically for The Mystery of History Volume I. Each page of the 28-page set has been expertly drawn to capture one week of lessons. Delivered in .pdf file format.
The Mystery of History Volume I Challenge Cards
Challenge Cards leverage children’s amazing ability to memorize large quantities of information! These cards capture the most important elements of each lesson in an easy-to-remember format. Included are a dozen game ideas and other suggestions for usage. Challenge cards can be used in combination with the note-taking cards or in substitution.