- You cannot add "Writers Workshop" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Academic Writing Bootcamp for High School
Don’t settle for being a pretty good writer—become an outstanding communicator! Whether you’re polishing a bibliography for that 10-page research paper you just wrote or you’re putting your résumé together for the job fair on Tuesday, college- and career-bound homeschoolers need impeccable writing skills. This workshop will explain what skills colleges and employers expect and give you a game plan for mastering them.
Out of stock
- Reviews (0)
College-bound homeschoolers need impeccable writing skills. But coaching your teenager through a 10-page research paper sounds like a nightmare! In this workshop, Tyler Hogan breaks down the essential attributes of quality academic writing so that anyone can teach them — even if you’re not a great writer yourself! We’ll cover:
- How to use the writing process to your advantage
- The four key attributes of academic writing
- How to grade your student’s work objectively and fairly (even if you’re not a great writer, or don’t find the subject matter interesting!)
- How to avoid plagiarism — an offense which can get your kicked out of some schools
Also included is a reusable grading rubric to streamline and simplify the grading process for any non-fiction writing assignment!