All American History Volume II Teacher Guide
$18.95 – $47.38
Designed to be thorough and helpful to teachers, the All American History Volume II Teacher’s Guide includes a Scope and Sequence, guidance through the Student Activity Book, and full-size answer keys. The Teacher’s Guide also offers games and activity suggestions, additional creative project ideas, timeline strategies, and recommended reading lists for each unit. Ideas for adapting lessons for younger students are also provided.
- Reviews (0)
- Additional information
Designed to be thorough and helpful to teachers, the All American History Volume II Teacher’s Guide includes:
- A scope and sequence for three different classroom contexts
- Directions for how to utilize the multi-sensory All American History Student Reader and Student Activity Book
- Answer keys for the required forms and related maps, the For Review questions, and even the For Further Study questions
- Games and activities to facilitate weekly reviews
- Additional creative project ideas, timeline strategies, and recommended reading lists for each unit
- Older and younger student adaptation suggestions
Download sample PDF file.
360 pages, 3-hole punched for easy insertion into a binder.
Download sample PDF file.
|Dimensions||12 × 8.8 × 1.2 in|
Bright Ideas Press
Co-op / Classroom license, Single Family Use Only
You may also like…
All-American History Volume II High School Test Packet
This Digital Download includes eight tests, each covering four lessons (weeks) from All American History Volume II. Tests consist of multiple-choice, true/false, matching, and map work questions. The Answer Keys are included. These are reproducible within your own family.
Discover how much excitement maps and geography will add to your learning experience through the amazing features of WonderMaps 1.2 — You can now edit your maps right on your computer with Adobe Reader!
WonderMaps has over 300 maps, including:
- 75 maps of the world
- 60+ maps of the USA
- 150+ historical maps, including 30 biblical maps
- The complete map sets from The Mystery of History vols. I–IV and All American History vols. I & II
Version 1.2 requires Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (a free download) and 350 MB hard drive space to run properly.
All American History Volumes I and II Historical Timeline Figures
America's History (Explorers to 21st Century)
This timeline package encompasses beautiful drawings from Leif Eriksson to the World Trade Center tragedy, covering all 43 presidents and a vast array of events, political acts, inventions, and people of interest in our nation's history! Includes 420 figures! Includes figures for both volumes of All American History!