GEOGRAPHY is more than just place names and outline maps— it’s understanding how the world around us works! North Star Geography gives students a deep understanding of how geography impacts all of us every day-with real-life applications for college, career, citizenship, and ministry.
Written from a distinctly Christian perspective by a homeschool grad (now a homeschool dad), North Star Geography is a full high school credit. It covers:
- Geography Skills (such as reading maps and navigation)
- Physical Geography (the lithosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere, and biosphere)
- Human Geography (social structures, culture and heritage, interacting with the environment)
The Companion Guide (included on CD) contains:
- Hands-on activities and projects
- Map work, memorization, and geographic research questions (with answers!)
- Quizzes, a final exam, answer keys, and a grading rubric
- Reproducible outline and reference maps, note-taking pages, and graphic organizers
If you want your students to understand our world, this could be the most important class you teach!
This bundle includes: WonderMaps – Download
About the North Star Geography Author
TYLER HOGAN is the head of curriculum development at Bright Ideas Press. He and his wife, Helen, are both homeschool graduates and now homeschooling parents. Tyler has spoken, performed, and taught classes around the world on homeschooling, geography, the arts, and worldview. He also works as the chief operating officer for Grace for Dover, a local mercy ministry. In his spare time, he teaches homeschool co-op classes, reads, and brews an amazing cup of tea. He has a BA in theatre from Belhaven University and loves the adventure of lifelong learning.