Rand McNally’s Atlas of World Geography provides engaging and richly illustrated geographic information for secondary students from grades 6 through 12.
Thematic maps, graphs and charts help present a more complete portrait of our physical and political world.
- More than 65 highly detailed physical and political maps
- Thematic maps show plate tectonics, population, land use, climate, and more
- 20 pages of graphs, charts, and tables provide comparative information about physical, political, economic, and cultural features of the world
- Glossary and comprehensive index for making full use of maps
- Special continent sections highlight such themes as rain forest depletion, changing political boundaries in Europe, and the Ring of Fire in Asia
- Secondary atlas geared for students from sixth through twelfth grades
176 pages, paperback, 8.5″ x 10 7/8″