Schoolhouse Illustrated World Atlas
- Reviews (0)
- Additional information
Rand McNally Schoolhouse Children’s Illustrated Atlas of the World
Help young readers discover the world! The Children’s Illustrated Atlas of the World takes explorers around our world continent-by-continent with beautiful photos, illustrations, up-to-date maps, and lively text about the land, people, and features that make each place unique.
- Reference material and maps suited for kids ages 8-12
- Physical, political, and thematic maps (climate, population, and others) of the world and each continent
- Regional spreads showing political maps with current country, state, and province information
- A special index featuring each country’s flag and a fact file
- More than 250 eye-catching photos
- World timeline, glossary, and index of major places
- Durable, hardback cover – 110 pages
|Dimensions||11.7 × 9.5 × .7 in|
You may also like…
Schoolhouse Illustrated World Atlas$14.95
Discover how much excitement maps and geography will add to your learning experience through the amazing features of WonderMaps 1.2 — You can now edit your maps right on your computer with Adobe Reader!
WonderMaps has over 300 maps, including:
- 75 maps of the world
- 60+ maps of the USA
- 150+ historical maps, including 30 biblical maps
- The complete map sets from The Mystery of History vols. I–IV and All American History vols. I & II
Version 1.2 requires Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (a free download) and 350 MB hard drive space to run properly.
The Student Bible Atlas$12.99